We currently have a vacancy for a Sales Engineer within our Head Office Sales Team.
Overall Purpose of this role;
- To be a key contact in the provision of sales engineering support for the DAF UK retail sales network.
- To provide TOPEC RTS user and calculation support to ensure the dealer network are correctly specifying vehicles and to promote best practise around TOPEC RTS
- To administer and proactively developing POVs and working in conjunction with Sales and Marketing to make POV selection easier.
- To support the Sales team and dealers to understand and utilise the information available to them as fully as possible.
- Indenture apprenticeship.
- BTEC HNC / HND Motor Vehicle; Mechanical / Electrical.
- Evidence of continuous professional development (CPD).
- Minimum five years engineering experience within heavy vehicle sector.
- A full driving licence car and LGV (B, BE, C,CE,C1E, D1 & D1E)
- Driver CPC.
- European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) or equivalent.
- Excellent engineering, systems and product knowledge, with the ability to convey complex specification requirements to colleagues within the busy sales environment.
- A degree of analytical thinking with sound judgement and decision making ability.
- Excellent questioning and listening skills.
- Excellent communicator in all mediums, including sound presentation skills.
- The drive and determination to see issues through to completion, with an ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Excellent time management.
- Will work well under own initiative with the minimum of supervision
- Team player with a flexible approach.
For more information, contact Ian Vowles, Sales Operations Manager (Ian.firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to Elaine Graham (email@example.com).
The deadline for applications is Friday 18th May.