Technical Support Assistant
We are expanding our team and have a vacancy within our Technical Support team of DAF Trucks.
We are seeking applications from enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can mirror the DAF Difference and our high standards of performance, service and passion.
We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive technical support to maintain our enviable market leading position within the industry.
The ideal applicant will have:
- A keen interest of modern motor vehicles
- Some hands-on experience of repair and maintenance techniques for modern vehicles or other associated industries
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Be competent and accustomed with Microsoft Office
- Ability to plan and organise daily tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn all aspects of technical support from administration through to diagnostics
- Flexible approach and excellent team working skills
- Clean and current driving licence as occasional travel within the UK and Europe may be required – a C+E licence would be advantageous but not essential
In addition, the successful applicant will need plenty of drive and enthusiasm to create new ideas and methods, as well as an understanding of the importance of customer service to the overall success of our business.
If you would like to apply please send your CV and covering letter to:
Working at DAF
If you would like to work in an ambitious organisation in the automotive industry, we may have the right career opportunities for you.