- New Generation DAF XF, XG and XG⁺
- DAF XF
- DAF CF
- DAF LF
- Alternative fuels and drivelines
- DAF Used Trucks
- DAF Trucks - Ready to Go
- Workshop services
- Connected Services
- Financial Services
- Driver Services
- Fleet Services
- Dealer network
- DAF Stories
We are expanding our team and have a vacancy for a Technical Trainer
We are seeking applications from individuals who can mirror the DAF Difference and our high standards of performance, service and passion.
We pride ourselves in providing comprehensive training programmes to support and maintain our market leading position within the industry. The main focus of this role is the design, development and delivery of technical training programmes to support the DAF product range.
The ideal applicant will have:
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern trucks, ideally DAF
- Hands-on experience of repair and maintenance techniques for modern trucks or relevant qualification
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Experience in the design and delivery of technical training
- Ability to plan and organise in order to meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Flexible approach and excellent team working skills
- Clean and current driving licence as occasional travel within the UK and Europe may be required
In addition, the successful applicant will need plenty of drive and enthusiasm to motivate course delegates, as well as an understanding of the importance of customer/dealer personnel to the overall success of our business. An interest in the continuing improvement of training programmes and the assessment of course effectiveness and delegate performance is also essential.
If you would like to apply for the role please send your CV and covering letter to:
Working at DAF
If you would like to work in an ambitious organisation in the automotive industry, we may have the right career opportunities for you.