- New Generation DAF XF, XG and XG⁺
- New Generation DAF XD
- New Generation DAF XFC and XDC
- New Generation DAF XB
- New Generation DAF XB Electric
- New Generation DAF XD Electric
- New Generation DAF XF Electric
- Alternative fuels and drivelines
- DAF Used Trucks
- Workshop services
- Connected Services
- Financial Services
- Driver Services
- Fleet Services
- Dealer network
- DAF Stories
Regional Parts Sales Manager
UK & Ireland Retail Parts Sales Director
Field-based in the East of England
11 January 2024
Overall job purpose:
The main purpose of the role is to grow the overall Parts sales within the designated region.
- To agree, measure and achieve Dealer Parts purchase targets through excellent relationship management and maximisation of the available tools and systems.
- To develop and maintain relationships with key Dealer personnel to maximise Dealer parts purchases.
- To present DAF and PACCAR parts programmes to Dealers and ensure their active participation in all sales and marketing initiatives.
- To resolve day to day Dealer enquires and Parts issues, taking responsibility for decision making at Dealer level for sales, marketing and customer support in consultation with the Dealer Principal and Parts Manager.
- To agree and implement Dealer Parts development plans and strategies along with regular reviews.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent customer management, communication and negotiation skills.
- The ability to lead, influence and challenge.
- A high level of initiative, motivation, and drive to achieve results.
- An adaptable approach and someone who enjoys variety and travel.
- The mindset and desire to be an excellent ambassador for our business and promote our People Partnership values
A clean and current driving licence is essential as the role requires travel within the UK and occasionally Europe.
Good product and industry knowledge would be advantageous but is not essential.
Thinking of applying but would like to know more first? Please contact Hannah Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel you have the ideal skills, experience and mindset please email your CV and covering letter including salary expectation to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 31January 2024.
Working at DAF
If you would like to work in an ambitious organisation in the automotive industry, we may have the right career opportunities for you.