DAF Fleet Services
DAF Fleet Services delivers a bespoke product to safeguard vehicle compliance and remove the administrative burden of operating heavy goods vehicles.
Link and Chase
Protect your O’License, and free up valuable resources whilst doing so…
Our comprehensive fleet management package allows you the peace of mind, that your vehicles are being serviced in accordance with both your operating license and current UK legislation. All packages are bespoke and tailored to meet specific fleet requirements.
- Vehicles are monitored daily to ensure that all service inspections, and legal activities, are booked and completed within the necessary time periods.
- Problematic bookings along with missed inspections are reported on a weekly basis, or more frequently if required.
- Detailed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are issued, on a monthly basis, allowing you to keep fully up-to-date with your fleet’s performance.
Why Link and Chase?
- All services are monitored via our in-house, unique and innovative Fleet Services system, which is part of our highly regarded DAFcheck web portal. Service sheets can be accessed through any location, using a secure web portal, negating the need for hard copy records.
- DAFcheck is used nationally by all DAF dealers, guaranteeing consistent and reliable information. Furthermore, its countrywide reach means vehicle records are not impacted when moving vehicles from one operating base, to another.
Link & Chase is offered to all customers, for a monthly payment, on vehicles with a full DAF Repair and Maintenance package.
Non-contract work with single point invoicing
Reduce the clerical burden of managing multiple invoices by handing over the responsibility, of dealing with all unexpected costs, to DAF Trucks.
- Costs not covered under an R&M contract such as, accident damage, defects and AdBlue replenishment, are individually evaluated by our experienced claims assessors.
- A single invoice is generated once a month. This is issued alongside a back-up report itemising each individual charge.
- Reports are tailored to meet individual requirements.
Non-contract work with single point Invoicing is offered to all customers, for a monthly payment, on vehicles with a DAF Repair and Maintenance package.
Parts for you entire fleet: PACCAR Parts Fleet Services
The easiest way to facilitate, manage and control payments for parts. Offering you consolidated billing as well as a national credit level. Operators benefit from a network-wide, parts pricing agreement - one price, at any dealer, UK wide. A web portal brings everything together, providing you with the ability to search and view past purchases, copy invoices, account overviews and more.