- DAF XF
- DAF CF
- DAF LF
- Alternative fuels and drivelines
- DAF Used Trucks
- DAF Trucks - Ready to Go
- Workshop services
- Connected Services
- Financial Services
- Driver Services
- Fleet Services
- Dealer network
- DAF Stories
Efficient control of service and inspection history
A vital part of DAF’s UK customer care pledge commitment to UK operators is DAFcheck our electronic vehicle maintenance records system to ensure DVSA compliance and protection of their Operator’s Licence.
DAFcheck transforms the way in which regular vehicle inspections are carried out, stored and communicated and is available to our customers absolutely free of charge.
The benefits of DAFcheck to you..
- Customers can log on to our dedicated website www.dafcheck.eu to view the inspection and servicing details of your vehicles immediately following sign off at the dealer
- Legible, concise records of the vehicle’s service history
- Service sheets are emailed to customers directly upon completion of an inspection
- Reduces administration and enables you to save, print and distribute the data instantaneously
- It is constantly updated ensuring complete compliance with DVSA’s Operator Licencing requirements
- DAFcheck is linked to DAFaid, DAF’s UK roadside assistance service, alerting the technician of the vehicle’s next inspection and of any temporary repairs
- Customers who subscribe can register defects or specific instructions through the website which will be automatically included in the next vehicle inspection
- Subscribers can now scan their own documents relating to the vehicle into the DAFcheck system.
- DAFcheck is not just user friendly, it’s a great management tool – and one that you can trust and comes with no charge whatsoever.
For more information contact us at DAFcheck@daftrucks.com