Tip-ex Tank-ex visitors get ready for DAF Ready-to-Go
DAF Ready-to-Go programme meets operators’ urgent transport needs
DAF Trucks is targeting Tip-ex Tank-ex in Harrogate to promote its ‘Ready-to-Go’ truck sales programme; comprising a dedicated and wide-ranging stock of complete, ready-bodied vehicles for construction and utility-vehicle customers demanding high-specification vehicles with immediate availability.
The range of construction and utility configurations are ideally suited to the operations of many Tip-ex Tank-ex show-goers. Key to the appeal of the DAF Ready-to-Go programme is immediate availability of a complete vehicle – often a key requirement for operators facing untenable VOR workshop repairs or confronted by urgent and unexpected contract fulfilment.
Naturally, DAF Trucks works with the UK’s leading bodybuilders to ensure exacting specifications that meet with a wide range of customer demands, from steel-bodied tippers, to skips, to hook-loaders, to mixers, and more besides – all supplied immediately through the DAF Dealer network.
DAF Ready-to-Go vehicle portfolio for Tip-ex Tank-ex:
- DAF LF 260 FA ‘Construction’ 4x2 18-tonne skip-loader – bodywork supplied by Hyva.
- DAF LF 230 FA 4x2 18-tonne ‘scaffold lorry’ – bodywork supplier by Bevan.
- DAF CF 450 FAD ‘Construction’ 8x4 32-tonne muck-away tipper – bodywork supplied by Boweld and Thompsons.
- DAF CF 450 FAD ‘Construction’ 8x4 32-tonne hook- loader – bodywork supplied by Hyva.
- DAF CF 450 FAD ‘Construction’ 8x4 32-tonne ‘mixer-spec’ – bodywork supplied by McPhee.
“We’re right here for our customers,” said DAF Trucks Marketing Manager, Phil Moon, “we understand the pressures that site contractors are under, and, invariably, there is a ‘standard’ vehicle specification that typically meets their needs. What they can’t always predict, however, is when they’ll need them – and that’s where our Ready-to-Go programme provides a genuine service. Available through our UK DAF Dealer network, operators can quickly access our Ready-to-Go portfolio, identify their ideal vehicle and then have it in service and working quickly.”