Commercial Skills Apprenticeship
Or have a look at the vacancies
We are now recruiting the next generation of DAF Service Specialists!
Commercial Skills, Service Advisor and Business Administration Apprenticeships provide on the job training within your workplace, backed up by bespoke eLearning modules and training courses at the DAF Academy at DAF Trucks UK Headquarters in Haddenham.
Do you have what it takes?
- Be a key role within the dealership, interacting with all areas of the business including sales, service, parts and customers
- Deal directly with customers, and provide administrative and customer relations
- Be key to creating a second to none customer experience
- Develop knowledge of the full range of DAF products and services
- Provide expert advice and support to both customers and your workshop colleagues
- Build and maintain strong customer and business relationships
- Be a brand ambassador for DAF
What can you expect?
- Undertake a Level 2 and/or 3 qualification in Customer Service or Business Administration delivered over a 18 month period
- Be employed as a full time employee at 1 of over 130 DAF dealerships nationwide
- Be paid a competitive wage whilst gaining the skills, knowledge and experience needed to enter the automotive industry.
- Attend enhanced training sessions at DAF Academy in Haddenham where you will gain key knowledge, skills and behaviours that are integral to the management of a DAF Dealership
- Be supported throughout your Apprenticeship by a dedicated Skills Coach who will regularly visit you in the workplace to monitor your progress, training needs and support with your portfolio work.
What do you need to join?
- Be at least 16 years of age and not in full time education
- Have GCSE grades 4-9, (A-C or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Complete an online assessment and initial assessment
For more details call our recruitment team on 0800 035 3448 or apply online today