Heavy Vehicle Apprenticeship
Or have a look at the vacancies
We are now recruiting the next generation of DAF Technicians!
Our Heavy Vehicle Apprenticeship combines hands on workshop training and studies with block release at the DAF Apprentice College in Bristol.
You will have the opportunity to work on some of the most modern, sophisticated trucks on the road with access to the latest systems and technology enabling you to gain the skills, knowledge and experience needed to enter the automotive industry.
The Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship is delivered over 3 years, providing you with practical, on the job training and classroom based instruction.
The DAF Apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage whilst gaining industry leading qualifications.
Do you have what it takes?
- Work on some of the most modern, sophisticated trucks on the road, equipped with the latest systems and advanced DAF technology
- Diagnose and rectify complex mechanical and electrical systems
- Investigate a variety of cutting edge electrical systems
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs to DAF’s high standards
What can you expect?
- Undertake a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, delivered over a 3 year period
- Be employed as a full time employee at 1 of over 130 DAF dealerships nationwide, working alongside qualified Technicians and learning from their experience
- Be paid a competitive wage whilst gaining the practical skills, knowledge and experience needed to enter the automotive industry.
- Attend the DAF Apprentice College in Bristol where you will be specially trained on DAF vehicles in all aspects of truck servicing, repair and maintence with access to the latest systems and technology
- Be supported throughout your Apprenticeship by a dedicated Skills Coach who will regularly visit you in the workplace to monitor your progress, training needs and support with your portfolio work.
What do you need to join?
- Be at least 16 years of age and not in full time education
- Have GCSE grades 4-9, (A-C or equivalent) in English and Maths
- Complete an online assessment and initial assessment
For more details call our recruitment team on 0800 035 3448 or apply online today.